Orders for items marked “in-stock” that are placed by 10 AM on a business day are generally shipped the same day. Shipping may be delayed if higher volumes or other unforeseen circumstances occur.
Thebatterydude.com ships to the continental US States only. Contact us for shipping information outside of the continental US.
If you have a question about products that are out of stock please contact customer service.
The method of shipping is determined by product weight, total order weight and battery chemistry.
Orders weighing less than 16lbs UPS SurePost (2-5 days on average, depending on origin and destination)
Orders weighing between 16lbs and 250lbs UPS Ground (2-5 days on average, depending on origin and destination)
Orders weighing between 250lbs and 700lbs – a Customer Service representative will contact you after placing an order in case it needs to ship LTL; otherwise – UPS Ground
Orders over 700lbs – LTL (less-than-truckload)
In the event any one product weighs more than 70lbs, the entire order will ship via LTL.
For more information on transit time, contact our customer service team.
Shipping cost is calculated on batterysharks.com’ website prior to placing an order, based on destination zip code and order weight.
There is a $18 fee to change the address of an order once it has shipped and is in transit.
All orders weighing over 700lb are to ship on a pallet. Shipping method for orders between 250lb and 700lb is to be determined on a case by case basis.
Additional charges will apply in the below cases:
- The receiver does not have a loading dock/forklift
- The destination is a limited access facility – that includes, but is not limited to: hospitals, schools, universities, colleges, military buildings or sites, and other government buildings
- The receiver’s location is not accessible by an 18 wheel truck
The customer is also responsible for the below:
- Redelivery charges
- High-cost delivery area charges
- Appointment and notify-prior-delivery charges
- Re-consignment fees (in the case of wrongly provided address upon ordering)
- Additional shipping charges in the case of consignment (address change while in transit)
- Dry-run charges (for pickups only)
Thebatterydude.com reserves the right to send an additional invoice to be paid by the customer after receipt of the goods in the case that any of the above accessorial charges occur.
All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Transit days depend on the LTL carrier and are not guaranteed unless specified otherwise.
Any unclarities in the above Shipping Policy are to be resolved by contacting a customer service representative for Thebatterydude.com